Camp Sequoia has been owned and operated by the same family for over 50 years. With all our experience we try to provide an inviting place for families and friends to enjoy each other and create lasting memories. We're inviting you today to join us at Sequoia for some good family camping fun!!
The following categories break down our online brochure to help you find the information you need:
Camp Sites and Seasonal Camp Sites
Boating, Fishing, and other Activities
Log Cabin Chapel
Swimming Pool - An in-ground swimming pool boasts a 9’deep end and a 3’ shallow end. Tables and chairs cover a large concrete deck for further relaxation in the pool area. Attached bath house includes changing areas, showers and flush toilets.
- Softball diamond
- 1/2 Basketball court
Horse shoe pits
Small private fishing lakes
Row boats and canoe rentals
Walking and bicycle trails
- Enclosed dog run
Small campground store (Cash Only)
Fire wood and bagged ice
Lob cabin chapel
Camp sites include:
30 & 50 amp electrical hook-ups
Seasonal Camp Sites:
Get the most out of summer camping, leave your RV on your site for the whole season. Metered electric, low monthly payment plans, extra activities, and longer camping time are just a few of the benefits. Coming back the following year? Leave your RV on your site with no extra winter storage fees. Call for details.
Bring your RV and come camp for a weekend, overnight or week vacation. Enjoy all the ammenities that Sequoia has to offer including scheduled activities. Our 30'x60' large, level, grassy sites are inviting to all camping enthuisiasts. A relaxing campfire in the evenings is a perfect end to a perfect day. Call for your camping reservations today.
Currently our rustic sleeping cabins are for youth organizations only. For details about the cabins or pricing for your group please call us at (517) 264-5531. Thank you!!
Activities Calendar Download
- A children’s playground is located in the main camping area. The athletic field which has basketball, volleyball, horse shoe pits, small playground, softball, Frisbee golf and dog run is located directly beside camping area. For more details on our planned group activities and theme weekends please check out our activities page or call our office at (517) 264-5531.
Boating and Fishing:
Our lake is just a small fishing lake and is catch and release only right now. You may fish from shore or rent one of our row boats or canoes. Bluegill, Bass, Perch, Catfish and Crappie are all fish that have been caught and seen in our lake. All children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all waterfront areas.
Log Cabin Chapel:
Visit our Sunday morning worship services in our log cabin chapel. This beautiful chapel is in a wooded setting with spectacular views from every window. Want that quaint intimate wedding? Call for details on how to book your wedding date today!
At Sequoia, we recognize pets as family members. Pets are welcome but must be kept on a leash at all times and are not to be left unattended at any time. Pets are not permitted if you are renting a cabin, inside of rental cabins, at pool area, bath house, lake, kitchen, dining hall or playground areas. Owners are responsible for cleaning up their pet’s feces. Owners of excessively barking dogs will be asked to remove their dogs from the camp property. No aggressive breeds. Current pet vaccination record must be provided at time of registration. There is to be no more than 2 animals per camp site at any time. Daytime guests of campers are not allowed to bring their pets.
- Everyone must register at office.
- ORV’s are not allowed.
- Quiet time is 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- No illicit drug use of any kind. No medical marijuana allowed.
- Excessive alcohol use is not allowed.
- Alcohol must stay on camp site.
- Loud music is prohibited.
- No moving of fire pits. No trash burning.
- Trash needs to be placed in dumpsters nightly. Recycle in proper recycling bins.
- No fireworks or firearms
- All pets must be on a leash. No aggressive breeds. Clean up your pet’s feces at all times.
- Campers and visitors will be held responsible for damage to campground facilities, equipment, trees and other vegetation.
- Pool rules which are posted must be followed. No lifeguard on duty. No children 14 and under without adult supervision. No food, beverage, smoking, alcohol or pets permitted in pool area, bath house or lake areas.
- Golf carts may only be driven by a licensed driver only and be only be driven from dawn until 9:00pm. There is a golf cart rule sheet available in the office.
- No firewood may be brought into camp.
- Check in time is 2:00 p.m.
- Check out time is 12:00 a.m.
- Sequoia is a clean park. We ask that you help us keep it clean. Please clean up after yourselves before you leave.
Sequoia and staff are not responsible for accidents to persons while on camp property. We are not responsible for damage done to personal property or stolen items that are brought onto camp property. Park staff may evict any individual or party who is in violation of camp or state rules and regulations. No refunds.
RATES & Other Information:
Season: May 1 - October 1
Holiday Weekends are a 3 night minimum.
Halloween Weekend is a 2 night minimum.
All vehicles entering the park require a permit.
$6.00 per vehicle per day
$60.00 for an Annual Pass
Monday - Thursday $25.00 per night
Friday - Sunday $35.00 per night
$1500.00 plus electric (Payment plans as low as $125.00 a month!!)
Row Boat/Canoe Rental:
$5.00 per hour
$10.00 per day
$5.00 per bundle
Log Cabin Chapel Rental:
$250 + $100 Refundable Cleaning Deposit
We accept Visa/Mastercard and Cash.
Personal checks are only accepted two weeks or more prior to reservation.
Please call: (517) 264-5531 for reservations.
All prices are subject to change.
Cancellation fee: $15.00
No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks prior to time of camping.
Camp Sequoia Inc is a 501(c)3 operating to provide camping facilities to youth organizations at minimal costs. We've hosted for many groups such as Boy Scouts of America, Young Marines, church youth groups, YMCA, and more. We strive to provide clean and safe outdoor experiences for character building and enjoyment, while also allowing public camping.